Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I am so very bad!!

I missed my Blog Anniversary it was on December 15th. I didn't even take one picture on Christmas Day. I will try to get a few things posted in the next few days. Facebook as been taking up all my time these days. I am starting a project the first of January I will want to be sharing with you all.

Merry Christmas to all!!!


5 comments:

  1. I didn't take very many pictures at all, and Facebook has been taking all my time too! Glad you blogged!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed my Blog anniversary too. We will all get back on track this year....at least I sure hope I do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogoversary to you Judi!

    Facebook is so much easier isn't it? I'm going to be a better blogger this year too.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you too! I missed my blogoversary too, but it's OK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judi!

    Hello there. I started blogging again. I cannot believe you have been doing it for two years, I hope to continue. Miss you Gilmore's tons and so excited Lex is getting married! Tell Pete Hello!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!!!