Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Dad

My dad has been battling Lung cancer for the last 7 years. I have just found out recently that the cancer has moved to his bones and glands. Carol & I are going to see him on the 29th of this month. It will be moving fast now and I want to see him while he still knows who I am. I am so done with bad news. I really don't want to do this right now. Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers. I need lots of strength right now.

9 comments:

  1. Awe, Judi...I am so sorry to hear this. I will be praying for strength for you and Carol. Many hugs from NC...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love you and know that we are thinking of you!! Sending abundant hugs and kisses! Love you Judi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been an eventful year, that's for sure. See you in NH. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so sorry to hear this! I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judi, I am so sorry to hear your bad news. Good luck to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Judi, you have been through a lot this year. I will be praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Safe travel!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry to hear about your news. I know you and Carol will enjoy being together with your Dad. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so sorry! You will be in my thoughts prayers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment!!!