
When we were up visiting Holly & Gavin the one thing I noticed right away is how well their girls eat. They eat fruits & vegetables all day long even for snacks. Jolee loves this juice called "Super Food" It is all natural fruit juice (Green Machine). It has 5 different kinds of fruits and 10 Boosts (wheat grass, soy etc.). It is 100% fruit juice. It is very good. If you get a chance try it.
I love naked juice, it is just so damn expensive.
ReplyDeleteHave put myself on a diet, having gained 20+ pounds since quiting smoking January 01. We are allowed coffee, with artificial cream and artificial sugar, at noon we switch to light beer---and we pace ourselves so that we don't drink more than six beers (no drinking after 6pm (less we got company of course)---nothing fatning like all solid foods. I figure I can lose the 20 pounds in no time.(and save a fortune on the food budget to boot)
ReplyDelete